- Rev. Philip Co has been appointed as the Director of Development.
- The Seminary and the BSOP Alumni Association have always fostered close relationship and mutal care. To further show concern for alumni scattered around the Philippines, the Seminary has appointed board member and alumnus Dr. Vicente Yu Sia as the Director of Pastoral Care. He has also been commissioned by the Jubilee Evangelical Church, where he recently retired after 33 years of service, as their missionary and they fully support his new responsibility
- Dr. Chen KaiYing and Dr. Jay Hallowell have successfully defended the oral defense of their dissertations in August and December 2010 respectively.
- Ms. Holly Du, a Chinese Canadian who graduated with Th.M. from the Tyndale University College and Seminary and Canada, has committed to teach for a year at BSOP. She is supported by Grace to Chinese International, who president is Dr. Peter Au, former acting president of BSOP.
- Ptr. Liu Chun Ping (Paul) and Ptr. Fan Peifang, both alumni of BSOP, were joined in holy matrimony at the Makati Gospel Church on December 11, 2010. They are now staff members of the Seminary.
- One of the services rendered to student by the Seminary is personal counseling. This service has taken more concrete form with the formal opening of the Soul Care Guidance Counseling Center starting this January 2011. Dr. Rosa Shao, Dr. Vicente Sia, Mrs. Joyce Chang and Ms. Jane Lee are involved in this ministry.
- Since August 20, 2010, BSOP has set up a medical and dental clinic with Dr. James Go having regular hours for consultation. Dentists Drs. Lydia Co and Priscilla Uy render their services weekly to benefit the whole BSOP family.
News and Events (January 2011)